The 2022 K2 Disruption 81Ti Alliance is a great option for advanced to expert level ladies looking for a hard-charging frontside ski. The lightweight wood core delivers easy maneuverability and the single layer of metal paired with the beefed-up sidewall delivers relentless edge control when you want to sink edges into the groomers. Vibrations are absorbed for smooth riding which will have your feet and knees thanking you at the end of a long day of shredding.
- Sidewall - PowerWall - Power transfer is dramatically enhanced with the oversized ABS sidewalls that are laminated and pocketed within the wood core in the midbody of the ski. With the sidewall extending into the heart of the ski, the transmission of energy from skier to ski edge is direct and precise.
- Dark Matter Dampening - Space. The final frontier. The object of many a child’s fascination. And yet with so much of this supra terra discovery, there’s still so much to uncover. We harnessed this great unknown —these depths beyond the conception of gravity as we know it — to improve edge contact on rough and firm snow. It’s called Dark Matter Damping — a process in where we sandwich a polymeric damper between two layers of high modulus carbon, and strategically place it along the ski edge. While your grasp of the outer reaches of our celestial sphere may be limited, DMD is a much simpler construct: improved edge grip and control. And with more grip and control, you can push faster, harder, and pull into the turn like never before. Get ready for liftoff, it’s time to rage.
- Rocker Type - Speed Rocker – Full camber with low rise tip for maximum edge contact.
- Core - Aspen Vaneer – Lightweight and resilient, the perfect all-around core material.
- Turning Radius - 14.8m @ 160
- Tail - Flat
- Terrain - Piste, Groomers, All-Mountain
- Binding DIN Range - 3-11
Bindings Do Not Come Mounted to Skis! – Be sure to have a certified binding technician mount and adjust your bindings before hitting the slopes!