Strung up with our revolutionary Dark Matter Damping and Titanal I-Beam construction, this ski can bend and arc like nothing you’ve ever experienced. From the firmness of first chair to the uncertainties of afternoon chop, the 2023 Disruption 78Ti will redefine your perception of versatile piste performance.
- Speed Rocker™ - Short and low rise in the tip for quick turn initiation and precise steering.
- Aspen Core - A single wood species ensures consistency - giving riders the advantage of a proven flex, durability, and snap.
- Dark Matter Damping (DMD) - Space. The final frontier. The object of many a child’s fascinations. And yet with so much of this supra terra discovery, there’s still so much to uncover. We harnessed this great unknown —these depths beyond the conception of gravity as we know it — to improve edge contact on rough and firm snow. It’s called Dark Matter Damping — a process in which we sandwich a polymeric damper between two layers of high modulus carbon, and strategically place it along the ski edge. While your grasp of the outer reaches of our celestial sphere may be limited, DMD is a much simpler construct: improved edge grip and control. And with more grip and control, you can push faster, harder, and pull into the turn like never before. Get ready for liftoff, it’s time to rage.
- Ti2 I-Beam - Built with 100% more metal than our proven Titanal I-Beam construction, Ti² I-Beam adds an additional sheet of metal on top of the ski core, providing the ultimate in stability, dampness, and precision when hitting top speeds on groomed snow.
- Powerwall - Power transfer is dramatically enhanced with the oversized ABS sidewalls that are laminated and pocketed within the woodcore in the midbody of the ski. With the sidewall extending into the heart of the ski, the transmission of energy from skier to ski edge is direct and precise.
- Binding DIN Range - 4-12
Bindings Do Not Come Mounted to Skis! – Be sure to have a certified binding technician mount and adjust your bindings before hitting the slopes!