K2 Disruption 78Ti Skis + MXC12 TCx Light QuikClik Bindings | 2024
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery & Shipping
Delivery & Shipping
- Please allow 3-7 business days for delivery.
- We get orders shipped out the next business day if ordered by 12PM PST.
Strung up with our revolutionary Dark Matter Damping and Titanal I-Beam construction, the Disruption 78Ti can arc like nothing you’ve ever experienced. In line with the rest of the Disruption collection, these are made for downhill charging, with maximum control and maneuverability. From the firmness of the first chair to the uncertainties of afternoon chop, the Disruption 78Ti will redefine your perception of versatile carving performance.
Speed Rocker™ - Short and low rise in the tip for quicker turn initiation and precise steering.
- Aspen Micro Block Core - Lightweight and resilient. Great all-around core material.
- Dark Matter Damping - Space. The final frontier. The object of many a child’s fascination. And yet with so much of this supra terra discovery, there’s still so much to uncover. We harnessed this great unknown —these depths beyond the conception of gravity as we know it — to improve edge contact on rough and firm snow. It’s called Dark Matter Damping — a process in where we sandwich a polymeric damper between two layers of high modulus carbon, and strategically place it along the ski edge. While your grasp of the outer reaches of our celestial sphere may be limited, DMD is a much simpler construct: improved edge grip and control. And with more grip and control, you can push faster, harder, and pull in to the turn like never before. Get ready for liftoff, it’s time to rage.
- Titanal I-Beam - Titanal runs tip to tail along the center of the ski, optimally shaped for stability and precision through the entire turn.
- Powerwall - Power transfer is dramatically enhanced with the oversized ABS sidewalls that are laminated and pocketed within the woodcore in the midbody of the ski. With the sidewall extending into the heart of the ski, the transmission of energy from skier to ski edge is direct and precise.
- Binding DIN Range - 5-12
Bindings Do Not Come Mounted to Skis! – Be sure to have a certified binding technician mount and adjust your bindings before hitting the slopes!