Having high-tech older siblings has its advantages. The Disruption 78C benefits from hand-me-down technology that allows us to pack in features that put other skis in this price range to shame. An approachable waist width and the lightweight agility of our carbon I-Beam construction create a versatile ski that will let you hang with the best.
- Sidewall - PowerWall - Power transfer is dramatically enhanced with the oversized ABS sidewalls that are laminated and pocketed within the wood core in the midbody of the ski. With the sidewall extending into the heart of the ski, the transmission of energy from skier to ski edge is direct and precise.
- Dark Matter Dampening - Space. The final frontier. The object of many a child’s fascination. And yet with so much of this supra terra discovery, there’s still so much to uncover. We harnessed this great unknown —these depths beyond the conception of gravity as we know it — to improve edge contact on rough and firm snow. It’s called Dark Matter Damping — a process in where we sandwich a polymeric damper between two layers of high modulus carbon, and strategically place it along the ski edge. While your grasp of the outer reaches of our celestial sphere may be limited, DMD is a much simpler construct: improved edge grip and control. And with more grip and control, you can push faster, harder, and pull into the turn like never before. Get ready for liftoff, it’s time to rage.
- Rocker Type - Speed Rocker – Full camber with low rise tip for maximum edge contact.
- Core - Aspen Veneer – Lightweight and resilient, the perfect all-around core material.
- Turning Radius - 15.6m @ 170
- Tail - Flat
- Terrain - Piste, Groomers, All-Mountain
- Binding DIN Range - 3-10
Bindings Do Not Come Mounted to Skis! – Be sure to have a certified binding technician mount and adjust your bindings before hitting the slopes!