For the demanding snowboarder that refuses to sacrifice comfort and performance for convenience. The K2 Clicker™ X HB provides secure metal toe and heel mount points; aiding in quick edge-to-edge response, and natural lateral mobility for a familiar flex and feel. Tool-less forward lean adjustment lets you dial in your stance on the fly, and a 3° chassis cant keep you in your natural riding position.
This Binding is Only Compatible with Maysis Clicker™ X HB Boots!
GF Nylon Clicker™ X HB Chassis - Quick energy transfer and heel-to-toe response while allowing the snowboard to flex naturally tip to tail.
- 3° Canted Footbed - Canted 3° to match your natural leg position during riding. More support to the outside of the foot provides improved control while reducing fatigue.
- Full Coverage EVA Footbed - Absorbs shocks, dampens the ride, and keeps the snow out of the hardware.
- GF Nylon Clicker™ X HB Highback - Fiberglass-filled Nylon is built for riding all terrain.
- 6061-T6 Adjustable Aluminum Heelcup - Single tool adjustment fits the heelcup to your exact boot size.
- One Tool Adjustment - A #3 phillips head screwdriver allows riders to easily adjust the heelcup for a precise fit.