Waste no time strapping in and get to the bottom before everyone else. The K2 Cinch TS is quick on the draw and our most premium and responsive convenience binding. This snowboard binding harnesses the tech found on our top-end premium models, coming together into a genuinely deluxe binding that’s fully equipped with all the bells and whistles. Our customizable Tripod™ Chassis uses interchangeable urethane dampers (“pods”) under the binding base to fine-tune the medial and lateral flex for board response that’s uniquely yours. The chassis also features a 3º cant that puts riders into the anatomically correct and balanced riding position.
The sturdy and lightweight AT Nylon Highback flips down toward the snow when you’re ready to slide in and locks with the pull of a lever when it’s time to cruise, thanks to our time-tested Cinch™ Technology. The Bender™ 3D Ankle Strap and PerfectFit™ Toe Strap provide a secure and highly adjustable fit for sending it all over the mountain and in any snow condition. The K2 Cinch is an all-mountain binding that shatters the convenience binding mold for premium performance, ultra-quick strapping, and even quicker lapping.
Men's Size Guide | Small = US 2-5, Medium = US 5-9, Large = US 8-12
- AT Nylon Highback - Stiff, durable, and temperature resistant nylon provide maximum responsiveness and support. Customize your forward lean without the need for tools or a traditional forward lean block.
- Cinch™ Tripod™ Chassis - A supportive and smooth flexing, fully hinging chassis that uses interchangeable pods on the base of the binding to customize the lateral mobility and feel to your exact liking.
- Bender™ Ankle Strap - Twist and shout. Our Bender™ strap is our most flexible padless ankle strap option. We created it to improve freestyle mobility and help you tweak until those bindings creak.
- Perfect Fit™ Toe Strap - Hinged design fits any boot toe shape, holds well, and sits in a low-profile configuration.
- 3° Canted Footbed - Canted 3° to match your natural leg position during riding. More support to the outside of the foot provides improved control while reducing fatigue.
- Adjustable Forward Lean - Custom-fit the forward lean of the highback with the turn of a screwdriver.
- Flex - 6/10