K2 Bottle Rocket Snowboard | 2023
The K2 Bottle Rocket is loaded with premium tech and is a sleeper team favorite for riding everything from streets to groomers to park. A freestyle oriented true twin featuring our Rocker Profile, the Bottle Rocket is flat in between the bindings with the perfect amount of rocker just outside of the inserts. Volume Shift™ design redistributes riding surface area from the length of the board to the waist so you can use a slightly shorter board for quicker rotations and less toe and heel drag. The heart of the Bottle Rocket is an all-wood, tri-blend BAP Core that minimizes vibration and gives the board snap and liveliness at all speeds. There is no shortage of carbon reinforcement either--OllieBar™ in between the bindings for big pop and rebound, Carbon TorqueFork™ in the tip and tail for quick board response, and ICG™ 20 carbon integrated fiberglass with tip-to-tail carbon stringers for stability and edge control on fast in-runs and popping off lips. To top it off, the Sintered 4000 base is fast, resilient, and soaks up wax to make sure you get up to speed on the big jump line. The K2 Bottle Rocket has become a staple in our snowboard collection for good reason--this thing simply rips.
- BAP Core - Bamboo. Aspen. Paulownia. We’ve blended three renewable timber species to assemble a robust and lightweight core and designed to enhance dampening without adding other materials.
- ICG 20 Carbon Glass - Integrating tip-to-tail carbon fiber stringers into fiberglass layups ensures a smooth power release in and out of turns while increasing the snowboard's pop, liveliness, and longevity without adding unnecessary rigidity.
- Sintered 4000 Base - Our Sintered 4000 base absorbs wax deep into the material for relentless glide and unrivaled durability.
- Carbon Torque Forks - Carbon fiber stringers in a V-shape extend from just outside the inserts to the contact points in the tip and tail for added pop, responsiveness, and stability.
- Volume Shift - We’ve moved volume from the tips and tails of traditional snowboard shapes and placed it underfoot where it can be better controlled. This makes a wider, shorter design that maintains the same float and stability of a traditional board, but increases mobility and maneuverability. More slashing and better lines in the trees are now a reality.
- OllieBar - Built in place in a pre-loaded cambered shape and placed between the binding inserts, the Ollie BarTM helps by adding extra snap between the feet to increase pop from the highest load zone.
- 2x4 Insert Binding Mounting - 2x4 Insert packs allow for secure binding mounting while optimizing stance-width options.
Time-tested, secure, and stable.
- Flex - 5/10
- Board Shape - Twin