Slide into the BFC W 95 and see what comfort-driven performance all is about. With a 95-flex rating, wide103mm last, our new Cushfit liner, and a sleek heat-moldable shell, these boots are the ideal blend of comfort and responsiveness. Throw in our updated Après Mode for easy walking to and from the slopes, and you’ve got the most comfortable full-featured boot on the mountain.
- Hands-Free Entry - Dual material overlap for intuitive and easy hands-free exit and entry.
- Fully Heat Moldable - Both the boot's shell and cuff are capable of being heat-molded to a variety of foot shapes for a true custom fit.
- GripWalk Outsoles - Removable and interchangeable ISO 23223 alpine rockered soles collaboratively designed to work with Marker’s Grip Walk binding system for better grip and added comfort when walking and standing in boots, but doesn’t compromise the power transmission and release function between the boot and binding when skiing. Preinstalled.
- Cushfit Plus - Designed with a blend of open-cell and EVA foam for an extremely comfortable, warm, and supportive fit.
- Last (Width) - 103mm
- Weight - 1860g
- Boot Sole Type - GripWalk (ISO 23223) - Removable and interchangeable rockered soles designed to work with GripWalk binding systems for better grip and comfort while walking, standing, and hiking.