The BFC 120 is for experienced skiers who need a bit more room in their ski boots, without compromising support and responsiveness. With a 103mm last and a performance-oriented 120 flex, these boots are packed with features like our new and improved Cushfit Pro liner, updated Après Mode, Hands Free Entry, and a new, sleek, fully heat-moldable shell. The BFC 120 focuses on delivering both comfort and an uncompromised downhill performance.
- Hands Free Entry - Dual material overlap for intuitive and easy hands-free exit and entry.
- Apres Mode 2.0 - A new and improved walk mode offering a massive 50-degree range of motion. A lever on the back of the boot unlocks the upper cuff from the lower shell, allowing for increased comfort and convenience when walking from the car to the lift.
- Cushfit Pro - Maintains the renowned comfort of the original Cushfit liner, but with a notable increase in support and performance thanks to the use of Ultralon foam, similar to what is used in our Powerfit Pro and Precisionfit Pro liners.
- Fully Heat-Moldable - Both the boot's shell and cuff are capable of being heat-molded to a variety of foot shapes for a true custom fit.
- Last (Width) - 103mm
- Weight - 1,900g
- Boot Sole Type - GripWalk (ISO 23223) - Removable and interchangeable rockered soles designed to work with GripWalk binding systems for better grip and comfort while walking, standing, and hiking.