The all-new, medium-flexing BFC 100 is ideal for skiers who prioritize comfort but still need a supportive boot that won’t hold them back. A wide 103mm last, Cushfit liner, slimmed-down heat-moldable shell, and updated Après Mode for easy walking mean you’ll be focused on your skiing, not your feet.
- Hands-Free Entry - Dual material overlap for intuitive and easy hands-free exit and entry.
- Fully Heat-Moldable - Both the boot's shell and cuff are capable of being heat-molded to a variety of foot shapes for a true custom fit.
- Apres Mode 2.0 - A new and improved walk mode offering a massive 50-degree range of motion. A lever on the back of the boot unlocks the upper cuff from the lower shell, allowing for increased comfort and convenience when walking from the car to the lift
- GripWalk Outsoles - Removable and interchangeable ISO 9523 alpine rockered soles collaboratively designed to work with Marker’s Grip Walk binding system for better grip and added comfort when walking and standing in boots, but doesn’t compromise the power transmission and release function between the boot and binding when skiing. Preinstalled.
- Cushfit Pro - Maintains the renowned comfort of the original Cushfit liner, but with a notable increase in support and performance thanks to the use of Ultralon foam, similar to what is used in our Powerfit Pro and Precisionfit Pro liners.