The K2 B.F.C. W 90 and B.F.C. W 90 Heat have set the bar as one of the most comfortable, warmest, and easiest to put on/take off boots on the market. The 103mm lasted shell provides all day comfort from the moment you put the boots on in the parking lot or lockers until the last run of the day, and on through après with the family and friends. The optional Thermic® heated liner keeps toes toasty on even the coldest days. The Aprés Mode feature on the B.F.C. W 90 unlocks the upper cuff from the lower part of the shell for maximum comfort and mobility while waiting for the tram, grabbing lunch at the car, or hauling gear through the parking lot. The B.F.C. W 90 also features fully replaceable/upgradeable outsoles for added grip and increased lifespan of the boot, adding to the feature list and solidifying the B.F.C. W 90 and B.F.C. W 90 Heat as the most comfortable boot in the game.
- Après Mode - Unlocks the upper cuff from the lower shell for comfort and convenience while walking from car to lift to après and beyond, while still alloying to lock down for all-mountain performance.
- Hands Free Entry - Dual material overlap for intuitive and easy hands-free exit and entry.
- Powerfuse Spyne - A rear co-injected "Y" shaped support that adds strength and power to the Energy Interlock in order to maximize fore/aft flex efficiency and lateral stiffness for responsiveness in every type of terrain.
- Energy Interlock - A rivet-free technology that integrates the cuff and shell, putting less stress on the boot's material and produces a smoother, progressive flex.
- Cush Fit - The combination of standard open and closed cell EVA foam.