The Anthem 95 BOA® is a great introductory boot for the athletic skier looking to level up their skills. Outfitted with the all-new BOA® Fit System and MultiFit Last which was specifically designed to fit a variety of foot shapes resulting in dialed in performance and a micro-adjustable precision fit. The Anthem 95 BOA® features a fully heat moldable Powerlite Shell, FastFit Instep, and a Women’s Adjustable Cuff giving you a new level of responsiveness, performance and an added layer of comfort.
- BOA® Fit System - The BOA® Fit System, provides a performance fit engineered to enhance feel, and responsiveness while reducing pressure points by incrementally modulating the Alpine boot closure with precise micro-adjustments.
- H+i1 Dial - Provides micro-adjustable, precision fit and quick release, with quality and durability guaranteed. The BOA dial platform features a breakaway design engineered to eject the dial cartridge upon severe impact without damaging the system, allowing skiers to pop the dial back into the bayonet midmountain. In the unlikely event that the system is broken, it can be easily repaired and replaced.
- MultiFit™ Last - The MultiFit™ Last was developed in conjunction with the BOA® Fit System to accommodate a variety of foot shapes ranging from 97mm to 100mm out of the box (and up to 104MM* with heat molding) eliminating the need for multiple last option (LV, MV).
- Luxfit Pro - Pre Molded and Lasted with Ultralon heat moldable foams. Features an asymmetric tongue, pre molded ankle pockets, and a medium density collar & foam package yielding performance with added comfort.
- Honeycomb Boot Board - Stay Warmer, Longer. Traps heat and insulates like a down jacket. Retains heat 15% better than traditional boot board. Boot-fitter friendly.
- FastFit Instep - Softer TPU material is used in the instep area of select models' shells for quick and easy entry and exit.
- Powerfuse Spyne - A rear co-injected “Y” shaped support that adds strength and power to the Energy Interlock in order to maximize fore/aft flex efficiency and lateral stiffness for responsiveness in every type of terrain.
- Energy Interlock - A rivet-free technology that integrates the cuff and shell, putting less stress on the boot’s material and produces a smoother, progressive flex.
- Booster Cam Strap - Feel locked in like never before, the Booster Cam Strap increases performance and responsiveness by cinching tighter than a traditional power strap resulting in exceptional power transmission and precise handling.
- Micro-Adjust Buckles - Dial in the fit of your boot by spinning the buckle clockwise, (tighten) or counterclockwise (loosen) for the perfect fit.
- Harshmellow Insert - Soft or rigid inserts in the heel of all the boots with BOA® fit system allow the rider to customize the feel, and responsiveness depending on personal preference; softer insert (blue) for extra damping, or a more rigid insert (grey) for improved power transfer.
- Powerlite Shell - K2's highest-performance shell design, utilizing shell walls of varying thicknesses and four different types of TPU to provide the ultimate combination of light weight and responsiveness.
- Last (Width) - 97-100mm
- Weight - 1720g
- Boot Sole Type - GripWalk (ISO 23223) - Removable and interchangeable rockered soles designed to work with GripWalk binding systems for better grip and comfort while walking, standing, and hiking.