Performance is about more than just a stiff flex rating. The Anthem 85 has the customizable features seen on our stiffer women’s boots, like a heat-moldable Powerlite shell and GripWalk outsoles, but with a much more accommodating fit and feel. LuxFit Pro technology delivers on the ideal blend of performance and comfort. The end result is a user-friendly boot that delivers all-day comfort and impressive value. Available in 98mm (LV) and 100mm (MV) lasts to accommodate a wide variety of foot shapes. The Anthem 85’s are loved by pros like McKenna Brown.
- Powerlite Shell - K2's highest-performance shell design, utilizing shell walls of varying thicknesses and four different types of TPU to provide the ultimate combination of lightweight and responsiveness.
- FastFit Instep - Softer TPU material is used in the instep area of select models' shells for quick and easy entry and exit.
- Energy Interlock - A rivet-free technology that integrates the cuff and shell, putting less stress on the boot’s material and produces a smoother, progressive flex.
- Powerfuse Spyne - A rear co-injected “Y” shaped support that adds strength and power to the Energy Interlock in order to maximize fore/aft flex efficiency and lateral stiffness for responsiveness in every type of terrain.
- Fully Heat-Moldable - Both the boot's shell and cuff are capable of being heat-molded to a variety of foot shapes for a true custom fit.
- Luxfit Pro - Pre Molded and Lasted with Ultralon heat moldable foams. Features an asymmetric tongue, pre molded ankle pockets, and a medium density collar & foam packageyielding performance with added comfort.
- Last (Width) - 100mm
- Weight - 1560g
- Boot Sole Type - GripWalk (ISO 23223)