The Anthem 75 opens up a new world of possibilities for female skiers looking to break up with the rental shop and step into an all-mountain performance boot with a forgiving flex rating. Luxfit technology keeps things responsive without sacrificing comfort. Energy Interlock technology paired with a Powerfuse Spyne delivers a smooth, progressive flex. Featuring premium features like a heat-moldable Powerlite shell and GripWalk outsoles, the Anthem 75 boot delivers top-end fit and finish and incredible value.
- Powerlite Shell - K2's highest-performance shell design, utilizing shell walls of varying thicknesses and four different types of TPU to provide the ultimate combination of lightweight and responsiveness.
- FastFit Instep - Softer TPU material is used in the instep area of select models' shells for quick and easy entry and exit.
- Energy Interlock - A rivet-free technology that integrates the cuff and shell, putting less stress on the boot’s material and produces a smoother, progressive flex.
- Powerfuse Spyne - A rear co-injected “Y” shaped support that adds strength and power to the Energy Interlock in order to maximize fore/aft flex efficiency and lateral stiffness for responsiveness in every type of terrain.
- Fully Heat-Moldable - Both the boot's shell and cuff are capable of being heat-molded to a variety of foot shapes for a true custom fit.
- Luxfit Pro - Pre Molded and Lasted with Ultralon heat moldable foams. Features an asymmetric tongue, pre molded ankle pockets, and a medium density collar & foam packageyielding performance with added comfort.
- Last (Width) - 100mm
- Weight - 1560g
- Boot Sole Type - GripWalk (ISO 23223)