A boot that doesn’t compromise on features or tech, the Anthem 105 is a performance-oriented boot with a fully heat-moldable shell that leaves the bulk and weight behind. We set out to build the most versatile and accommodating women’s-specific performance boot on the market and we outdid ourselves. Strapped with a Powerlite Shell, a Powerfuse Spyne and Energy Interlock technology, the Anthem 105 are some of the most responsive, and flex efficient boots on the market. Available in 98mm (LV) and 100mm (MV) lasts to accommodate a wide variety of foot shapes.
- Powerlite Shell - K2's highest-performance shell design, utilizing shell walls of varying thicknesses and four different types of TPU to provide the ultimate combination of lightweight and responsiveness.
- FastFit Instep - Softer TPU material is used in the instep area of select models' shells for quick and easy entry and exit.
- Energy Interlock - A rivet-free technology that integrates the cuff and shell, putting less stress on the boot’s material and produces a smoother, progressive flex.
- Powerfuse Spyne - A rear co-injected “Y” shaped support that adds strength and power to the Energy Interlock in order to maximize fore/aft flex efficiency and lateral stiffness for responsiveness in every type of terrain.
- Fully Heat-Moldable - Both the boot's shell and cuff are capable of being heat-molded to a variety of foot shapes for a true custom fit.
- Precision-Fit Pro - Pre-molded and Lasted with Ultralon heat moldable foams. Features an asymmetric tongue, pre molded ankle pockets and a high density power collar for a firm but comfortable performance fit.
- Last (Width) - 98mm
- Weight - 1560g
- Boot Sole Type - GripWalk (ISO 23223)