The award-winning Maiden 91 is the most playful ski we make. By utilizing the shape and rocker profile of the top selling Maiden 101 and slimming it up a bit, the Maiden 91 is a nimble, quick and poppy freeride ski. The narrower waist makes the Maiden 91 a great park ski but still gives you the necessary performance to confidently ski in any condition the mountain provides. The Freeride series features a 100% Poplar Wood Core, keeping the collection light and poppy—allowing you to effortlessly play all over the mountain. If you are looking for a lightweight ski that is easy to maneuver and allows you to play all over the mountain, the Maiden 91 is the ski for you.
- Free Rocker – Tip Rocker 36cm, Camber 2mm, Tail Rocker 31cm
- Sidewalls - Durasurf 2001 P-Tex
- Poplar Wood Core – Tough, lively, and resilient
- Base - Isospeed 7200 Sintered
- Edges - 2.2mm Steel
- Laminates - 20mm Rubber Foil Over Edges, Carbonium Topsheet Material, ETXL 2000 Tri-Axe Fiberglass, Matte Fiberglass Mounting Plate, Unilateral Fiberglass
- Terrain - All-Mountain, Freestyle, Park