An all-mountain specialist, the KORE 93 can carve up corduroy, conquer tough snow conditions or offer lightweight performance for touring. HEAD's KORE construction creates a more nimble freeride ski thanks to the combination of Graphene, Karuba wood and carbon, which adds strength and performance without extra weight. Topless Tech carbon weave adds torsional rigidity where needed, while a new topsheet shape increases durability. A sandwich sidewall construction and tip and tail rocker round out the KORE 93's ability to perform well on hard snow, powder and everything in between.
- Tip/Tail Rocker - Subtle rocker in the tip and tail; camber underfoot.
- Karuba / Poplar Lightweight Wood Core - Utilizing karuba wood in the core gives you the perfect balance of density, durability, and weight.
- Structured UHM C Base - The same high quality material used in Head's world-leading race skis is used here. Different structured running base for all conditions.
- Multilayer-Carbon Sandwich Cap Construction
- Graphene - Graphene is the strongest, lightest material known to man. Integrating Graphene into the construction of the ski has two essential benefits: a reduction in weight and an increase in performance.