The high-performance KORE 91 W has a lightweight construction and vibration-absorbing properties, which means more energy for carving up the frontside, exploring the backside or getting a great workout while touring. HEAD blends core materials designed to reduce weight without sacrificing performance including Graphene fused into the rockered tip and tail, light but stiff Karuba wood, and triaxle woven carbon. HEAD's new topsheet shape adds durability to this easy-to-turn freeride ski.
- Tip/Tail Rocker - Subtle rocker in the tip and tail; camber underfoot.
- Karuba / Poplar Lightweight Wood Core - Utilizing karuba wood in the core gives you the perfect balance of density, durability, and weight.
- Structured UHM C Base - The same high quality material used in Head's world-leading race skis is used here. Different structured running base for all conditions.
- Multilayer-Carbon Sandwich Cap Construction
- Graphene - Graphene is the strongest, lightest material known to man. Integrating Graphene into the construction of the ski has two essential benefits: a reduction in weight and an increase in performance.