The KORE 85 W is a top-class, lightweight, frontside-oriented ski—with great touring capability as well. HEAD's weight-saving focus does not mean soft: A blend of materials reduces weight without sacrificing performance. HEAD fuses light Graphene into the tip and tail for a feathery swing weight. Light and stiff Karuba wood in the core is sandwiched by a triaxle weave carbon layer adding responsiveness. A new topsheet shape gives the nimble KORE 85 W more durability.
- Tip/Tail Rocker - Subtle rocker in the tip and tail; camber underfoot.
- Karuba / Poplar Lightweight Wood Core - Utilizing karuba wood in the core gives you the perfect balance of density, durability, and weight.
- Structured UHM C Base - The same high quality material used in Head's world-leading race skis is used here. Different structured running base for all conditions.
- Multilayer-Carbon Sandwich Cap Construction
- Graphene - Graphene is the strongest, lightest material known to man. Integrating Graphene into the construction of the ski has two essential benefits: a reduction in weight and an increase in performance.