The Absolut Joy equals versatility—for a wide range of skiers who love making a variety of turns. With an 80 mm waist and a new shape, the Absolute Joy can handle terrain both on and off piste. HEAD's Better Balance technology adds ramp angle designed to put women in an optimum balanced position. This forgiving ski is absolutely the right choice for a great experience on the mountain.
- Allride Rocker - Equally at home on bulletproof snow as it is in powder. This profile uses early rise in the tip with regular camber throughout the rest of the ski.
- Karuba Lightweight Wood Core - Utilizing karuba wood in the core gives you the perfect balance of density, durability, and weight.
- Structured UHM C Base - The same high quality material used in Head's world-leading race skis is used here. Different structured running base for all conditions.
- V-Shape Profile - The V-Shape design uses a thicker tip and tail and thinner mid section as well as a balanced ERA 3.0 fusion of rocker, radius and rebound.
- ERA 3.0 - ERA 3.0 is a combination of technologies, shape, and geometry to achieve effortless handling, more control, and instant grip.
- Binding DIN Range - 2.5-9
Bindings Do Not Come Mounted to Skis! – Be sure to have a certified binding technician mount and adjust your bindings before hitting the slopes!