Bibs have heaps of powder-slaying benefits, like extra coverage, no snow down your pants, and more pockets. The Baker Bibs are a team favorite at Flylow, thanks to their stout Surface 3-layer workwear-inspired fabric, spacious thigh vents, chest pouch for storage, and DWR coating.
Built For Pow! - You don't want to sacrifice durability when you're skiing and riding at the resort, which means you're willing to opt for heavier-duty fabrics and toasty insulation so you'll get all-day protection from the weather and the elements. Don't worry, we still offer ample venting and fabrics that release heat and moisture when you warm up, so if you want to take a hike or go for a ski tour, you won't overheat.
- High Performance DWR (Durable Water Repellent) - We dare you to go stand in a shower or the next rainstorm with your favorite Flylow jacket on. See how the water molecules roll off the shell fabric? That’s due to our high-performance Durable Water Repellent, a polymer coating added to fabric that makes it hydrophobic, meaning moisture beads up and rolls off, like marbles on glass.
- 1000 Denier cuff reinforcements
- Kangaroo chest pouch
- Fully seam taped
- Articulated knee box
- Powder gaiters
- 1000 denier cuff and knee reinforcements
- Two hand pockets
- One back pocket
- Two zippered chest pockets
- One snap chest pocket
- 1 thigh pocket
- YKK waterproof zippers
- Inner and outer thigh vents
- Average weight: 952g
- Surface 3-layer hardshell fabric: 100% polyester
- 20k/20k waterproof breathable membrane