The PR unisex binding is great for beginners and features a standard design, incorporating all the functions necessary to improve your skills as a rider. Forged with versatile flex and snug, pain-free straps, the Flux PR Snowboard Binding provides us with all the performance and comfort we need.
Men's Size Guide | Medium = US 7-9.5, Large = US 10-13+
Women's Size Guide | Extra Small = US 5-7, Small = US 7-9
- Evo Highback - Highback with a symmetrical structure and no habit when riding. Light weight with honeycomb structure.
- Super Tough Nylon - Medium flex material for all rounds from low speed to high speed, from beginner to expert.
- Micro Adjuster - Finer highback setting is possible.
- Disco Baseplate - Easy-to-use middle flex structure with an appropriate installation area with the board and improved stability.
- Performance Blend - Medium flex that can be used most all around. Compatible with all riding scenes.
- EZ Bed - The structure separated from the base plate makes it possible to easily change the positioning. 3-step adjustment function. Adjustment is possible by simply sliding after mounting on the board.
- Honeycomb Strap V2.0 - The lightweight honeycomb shape is also excellent in shock absorption and provides a hold feeling that wraps around the ankle.
- Trigger Buckle - A relatively large new buckle that fits in your hands. Even riders who are not accustomed to ratchet operation can tighten firmly. Thicken the trigger part to make it easier to catch and increase the strength against trampling.