The Nation is a park-specific binding that is softer, lighter, and more forgiving than the award-winning Truce binding. It features lightweight and pressure-point free injected straps for superior boot hold and flex as well as 3-degree canted footbeds for better hip alignment. Think of it as a suped-up version of the Truce with all the same tool-free adjustments, cast aluminum buckles, and EVA padding, but with a softer flex for better slow-speed maneuverability in the park.
Men's Size Guide | Small = US 6-8.5, Medium = US 8-10.5, Large = US 10-13
- Recommended Use: Park & Freestyle
- Flex Rating: Highback: 5/10 | Base Tray: 7/10 | Overall Flex: 6/10
- Straps: Stitched Ankle Strap | Injected Gel toe strap
- Weight: 826g (per binding)
- Mount: Compatible with 4-hole and 2-hole systems
- Tool Free Adjustment: Yes
- In The Box: Mounting hardware | Regrind wax scraper | Bindings (duh!)
- Warranty: We back these bindings with an industry-first lifetime warranty on the base tray and buckles. (1 year on other parts)
- Recycled Regrind - Our binding box and hardware holder/scraper are both made from waste from our manufacturing process. This excess plastic (called Regrind) is typically chewed up and injected back into bindings. The problem with this process is that it's impossible to monitor how much Regrind goes back into your bindings which can make them full of air bubbles like Swiss Cheese. Creating a reusable transportation box for our bindings is not only an environmentally friendly solution but also great for the durability of our bindings.