The brand new Sunset series was created for women that want the most simple and durable binding but at an affordable price. This soft, forgiving and extremely lightweight binding is perfect for riders that are new to snowboarding right up to intermediate and advanced level riders that like a little more of a fun and surfy feel when riding.
Women's Size Guide | Small = US 6-10
- Recommended Use: Park, Freestyle & All Mountain
- Flex Rating: Highback: 3/10 | Base Tray: 3/10 | Overall Flex: 3/10
- Straps: Stitched Ankle Strap | Injected Gel toe strap
- Weight: 826g (per binding)
- Mount: Compatible with 4 hole and 2 hole systems
- Tool Free Adjustment: Yes
- In The Box: Mounting hardware | Regrind wax scraper | Bindings (duh!)
- Warranty: We back these bindings with an industry-first lifetime warranty on the base tray and buckles. (1 year on other parts)
- Recycled Regrind - Our binding box and hardware holder/scraper are both made from waste from our manufacturing process. This excess plastic (called Regrind) is typically chewed up and injected back into bindings. The problem with this process is that it's impossible to monitor how much Regrind goes back into your bindings which can make them full of air bubbles like Swiss Cheese. Creating a reusable transportation box for our bindings is not only an environmentally friendly solution but also great for the durability of our bindings.