If you take everything we’re learned in our 8 years as a binding brand and culminate that knowledge into better fit, better function, better strength and better performance, you get the RB-1. The new flagship of the Fix line, the RB-1 has the new Hi-Lo ankle strap for the ultimate comfort as well as a toe ramp footbed for lighting fast responsiveness. The ergonomic, asymmetrical highbacks are designed to allow lateral flex where you need it and support where you need it.
Men's Size Guide | Small = US 6-8.5, Medium = US 8-10.5, Large = US 10-13
- Recommended Use: All-Mountain
- New Asymmetrical Highback - Using our first-shot pure nylon and 18% glass fill, we deliver an unmatched lightweight binding for the ultimate in maneuverability and support. Designed to allow lateral flex and also support where you need it, by increasing the support on the outside and the flex on the inside.
- Hi-Lo Ankle Strap - Introducing our new high-performance, lightweight, and extremely comfortable injection molded ankle strap. By evenly distributing strap pressure this single-piece injected construction strap ensures a perfect fit without creating any pressure points. These ankle straps offer unparalleled support and optimal responsiveness.
- Toe Ramped Footbeds - The extra thickness of the footbed under the toes allows you to hold a toe side edge and add more power to your turns. These ramped footbeds also let you heighten toe edge response while reducing the unwanted affects of toe drag.
- Flex Rating: Highback: 6/10 | Base Tray: 8/10 | Overall Flex: 7/10
- Straps: Injected Gel Ankle Strap | Injected Gel toe strap
- Weight: 820g (per binding)
- Mount: Compatible with 4 hole and 2 hole systems
- Tool Free Adjustment: Yes
- In The Box: Mounting hardware | Regrind wax scraper | Bindings
- Warranty: We back these bindings with an industry-first lifetime warranty on the base tray and buckles. (1 year on other parts)
- Recycled Regrind - Our binding box and hardware holder/scraper are both made from waste from our manufacturing process. This excess plastic (called Regrind) is typically chewed up and injected back into bindings. The problem with this process is that it's impossible to monitor how much Regrind goes back into your bindings which can make them full of air bubbles like Swiss Cheese. Creating a reusable transportation box for our bindings is not only an environmentally friendly solution but also great for the durability of our bindings.