As the old saying goes: everything you need and nothing you don’t. Why pay for functionality that you don’t use? The new Payday series brings minimalist function to the hill with this all-mountain binding designed for the rider that wants the most bang for their buck.
Men's Size Guide | Small = US 6-8.5, Medium = US 8-10.5, Large = US 10-13
Women's Size Guide | Small = US 7.5-10, Medium = US 9-12, Large = US 11+
Recommended Use: Park, Freestyle & All Mountain
- Flex Rating: Highback: 3/10 | Base Tray: 3/10 | Overall Flex: 3/10
- Straps: Stitched Ankle Strap | Injected Gel toe strap
- Weight: 826g (per binding)
- Mount: Compatible with 4-hole and 2-hole systems
- Tool Free Adjustment: Yes
- In The Box: Mounting hardware | Regrind wax scraper | Bindings (duh!)
- Warranty: We back these bindings with an industry-first lifetime warranty on the base tray and buckles. (1 year on other parts)
- Recycled Regrind - Our binding box and hardware holder/scraper are both made from waste from our manufacturing process. This excess plastic (called Regrind) is typically chewed up and injected back into bindings. The problem with this process is that it's impossible to monitor how much Regrind goes back into your bindings which can make them full of air bubbles like Swiss Cheese. Creating a reusable transportation box for our bindings is not only an environmentally friendly solution but also great for the durability of our bindings.