New for 20/21 is the Nation ; a park-specific binding that is softer, lighter and more forgiving than the award-winning Truce binding. It features lightweight and pressure-point free injected straps for superior boot hold and flex as well as 3-degree canted footbeds for better hip alignment. Think of it as a suped-up version of the Truce with all the same tool-free adjustments, cast aluminum buckles, and EVA padding, but with a softer flex for better slow-speed maneuverability in the park.
Size Guide | Small = US 6-8.5, Medium = US 8-10.5, Large = US 10-13
- Recommended Use - Park, Freestyle
- Flex Rating - Highback: 5/10 | Base Tray: 5/10 | Overall Flex: 5/10
- Straps - Memory Gel Ankle Strap / Stitched toe strap
- Weight - 826g (per binding)
- Mount - Compatible with 4 hole and 2 hole systems
- Tool-Free Adjustment - Yes