It's our flagship binding and team favorite for a reason. The Magnum is completely redesigned for Winter 21 and is a dream for riders who really like to dial in their set-up and customize the fit. The extruded aluminum heelcup can be slid in-and-out and provides unparalleled strength and rigidity, while the injected ankle and toe straps provide featherweight performance and stretch over the rider's boot to evenly distribute pressure. It's everything that you could want in a binding and that's why it's the number one choice of the Fix team.
Size Guide | Small = US 6-8.5, Medium = US 8-10.5, Large = US 10-13
- Recommended Use - Park, Freestyle, All Mountain & Backcountry
- Flex Rating - Highback: 7/10 | Base Tray: 7/10 | Overall Flex: 7/10
- Straps - Memory Gel Ankle Strap / Stitched toe strap
- Weight - 826g (per binding)
- Mount - Compatible with 4 hole and 2 hole systems
- Tool-Free Adjustment - Yes