Ride in good company with DEELUXE’s TeamID LTD. For the five year anniversary of this iconic boot, we decided to share the love. Previously available only to our team, this limited edition model can now be enjoyed by riders across the globe. The TeamID LTD features a double Power Strap, translucent sole, and a mismatched black-and-white colorway rooted in the duality of yin and yang. Thanks to its mid-soft flex, this freestyle boot is perfect for riders who want out-of-the-box comfort but still demand support. Equipped with L3 lacing—our most advanced and versatile speed lacing system—the TeamID LTDoffers enhanced heelhold and exceptional board control. DEELUXE’s Double Back provides additional protection from binding abrasions and boosts control and precision. It also showcases a unique design that pays homage to 1996–the year DEELUXE made its debut. The TeamID LTD’s grippy Skate Flex sole further improves boardfeel. And for a truly custom fit, the boot features DEELUXE’s Stage 3 liner and Freestyle Tongue. In addition to being celebrated among our team riders, Whitelines crowned the TeamID LTD as the Best Unisex Snowboard Boot of 2022-2023 and Japan’s Freerun magazine recently honored it with a Best Gear Award, naming it the best freestyle boot. Lace up the TeamID LTD and send it with style.
- ThermoBLock - Like a space blanket for your feet, this reflective insert maximizes warmth.
- Power Strap - This strap provides extra support for your shin to enhance response.
- Skate Flex - Forget the griptape and trucks—DEELUXE’s Skate Flex sole provides the ride you need. Inspired by skate shoes, the Skate Flex sole is super grippy and offers enhanced board feel. And for protection from harsh impacts and flat landings, select models feature Slytech Shock Absorption in the heel. Whether you’re lapping the park or sessioning the streets, the Skate Flex sole rides like a champ.
- Custom Flex - Thanks to two separate flex zones at the ankle, this design provides complete control of the boot‘s flex and ensures your heel stays locked in place.
- L3 Speed Lacing System - Our most advanced and versatile speed lacing system provides three different lacing zones using two clasps and two handles. One handle allows the boot to cradle your foot and calf while the other handle secures the ankle and heel. Thanks to these separate zones, the boot anchors your heel for a refined fit that enhances energy transmission.
- Custom Thermo Fit Liner - To lead, one must innovate—and DEELUXE’s Custom Thermo Fit liner charges into the future. With fresh technology and a sophisticated design, it makes its debut as the best custom fit liner in the game. With a precisely tailored anatomical design and an advanced perforated foam, it cradles the contours of your foot while maximizing performance. For the perfect blend of warmth and breathability, the perforated foam also aids in regulating temperature. The Heel Harness Pro with its exoskeleton deliver an unrivaled fit at the ankle and exceptional support. And thanks to a deep heel pocket and an ankle zone with mesh that’s especially grippy, the Custom Thermo Fit liner provides unsurpassed heelhold. To customize the liner’s fit even further, it can be thermomolded with DEELUXE’s Liner Precision Fit Pads. No wonder the Custom Thermo Fit Liner stands to be a favorite among riders and bootfitters alike. Reimagine what’s possible with DEELUXE’s Custom Thermo Fit liner.
- Freestyle Tongue - As versatile as it is dependable, DEELUXE’s Freestyle Tongue is the perfect choice for riders who view the entire mountain as their playground. Armed with a classic appearance and medium padding, it offers a precise boot-to-binding interface and effectively transmits power while also enhancing dampening. And to enable you to further tailor your boot’s flex to your riding style, it sports a single-position pocket for an optional Flex Booster. Kickers, side hits, and rails—the Freestyle Tongue can handle it all.
- Flex Booster - Available as an accessory, the Flex Booster strengthens a boot’s tongue, creating a stiffer flex while offering additional support. It can also prolong the life of a boot by restoring or enhancing its flex. Thanks to a progressive design, it provides greater resistance as it bends, optimizing support and protection—especially from harsh landings. As icing on the cake, the Flex Booster enables you to modify a boot’s flex for specific adventures—be that reinforcing the flex of a jib boot to slay kickers or transforming a freestyle boot into a banked slalom hero. You don’t need gym shorts to appreciate this flex.
- Stage 3 Liner - When it’s time to elevate your game, lace up with DEELUXE’s Stage 3 liner. To maximize comfort and performance, it sports a design inspired by DEELUXE’s legendary Thermo Flex liner, which previously served as the gold standard in snowboarding for thermomoldable boots. Raising the bar even higher, the Stage 3 liner offers an excellent fit straight out of the box and can easily be thermomolded at your local DEELUXE dealer for a truly custom fit. For enhanced comfort, the liner also features a roomier toebox with a four-way-stretch material that can be thermomolded with or without toe caps. And to further boost performance, the liner’s external heel harness cradles your foot to provide exceptional heel hold and quick and secure lacing. Drop in and never look back with DEELUXE’s Stage 3 liner.
- Back Bone - This reinforced panel cradles the back of the boot to maximize durability and enhance response.
- Double Back - Good things are worth doubling down on—for proof, look no further than DEELUXE’s Double Back. This reinforced rubber highback at the boot’s heel zone enhances durability by offering protection from binding abrasions. It also stiffens the boot to boost response and adheres better to a binding’s highback. By improving the interface between the boot and binding, the Double Back reduces movement between them, offering greater control and precision. Don’t look back—just charge forward with DEELUXE’s Double Back.