Through the years, riders across the globe have turned to the ID as their go-to boot. And by now pairing it with the BOA® Fit System, we’ve given them all the more reason to love this iconic model. Two BOA® dials allow you to independently adjust the upper and lower zones of the boot, maximizing performance and comfort. Thanks to its Pro Flex construction, the ID Dual BOA also features the perfect blend of flex and stability. The boot showcases DEELUXE’s Stage 3 liner and Freestyle Tongue, which provide a truly custom fit. And for riders who want additional support or simply love the DEELUXE Power Strap, the ID features a fixture at the back of the boot that enables it to be easily paired with an optional Power Strap, which DEELUXE offers as a separate accessory. This further maximizes control and response to boost your confidence. It comes as no surprise that this boot was chosen for the Whitelines 100 Award when it made its debut and has been celebrated by riders across the globe ever since. No matter the terrain or the conditions, the ID Dual BOA elevates your game.
- ThermoBLock - Like a space blanket for your feet, this reflective insert maximizes warmth.
- BOA® Fit System - Dial in to a fast, effortless, precision fit with the BOA® Fit System, which delivers more explosive action and unparalleled accuracy. Boots with a dual zone BOA® configuration provide zonal adjustability so you can create a truly customized fit, for even longer days on the hill.
- Skate Flex - Forget the griptape and trucks—DEELUXE’s Skate Flex sole provides the ride you need. Inspired by skate shoes, the Skate Flex sole is super grippy and offers enhanced board feel. And for protection from harsh impacts and flat landings, select models feature Slytech Shock Absorption in the heel. Whether you’re lapping the park or sessioning the streets, the Skate Flex sole rides like a champ.
- Pro Flex - Designed for freestylers who demand premium performance, this construction creates a defined flex zone in the boot’s joint area. This eliminates bulging and maximizes support, creating the perfect blend of flex and stability.
- Side Kick - You don’t need to fight crime to appreciate DEELUXE’s Sidekick. The Sidekick uses two reinforcing elements—one lateral and one medial—to maximize the transmission of power. This allows you to transition from edge to edge faster and provides a snappier ride, giving you better pop when ollieing. And by offering additional security, it reduces the likelihood of rolling your ankle.
- Freestyle Tongue - As versatile as it is dependable, DEELUXE’s Freestyle Tongue is the perfect choice for riders who view the entire mountain as their playground. Armed with a classic appearance and medium padding, it offers a precise boot-to-binding interface and effectively transmits power while also enhancing dampening. And to enable you to further tailor your boot’s flex to your riding style, it sports a single-position pocket for an optional Flex Booster. Kickers, side hits, and rails—the Freestyle Tongue can handle it all.
- Flex Booster - Available as an accessory, the Flex Booster strengthens a boot’s tongue, creating a stiffer flex while offering additional support. It can also prolong the life of a boot by restoring or enhancing its flex. Thanks to a progressive design, it provides greater resistance as it bends, optimizing support and protection—especially from harsh landings. As icing on the cake, the Flex Booster enables you to modify a boot’s flex for specific adventures—be that reinforcing the flex of a jib boot to slay kickers or transforming a freestyle boot into a banked slalom hero. You don’t need gym shorts to appreciate this flex.
- Stage 3 Liner - When it’s time to elevate your game, lace up with DEELUXE’s Stage 3 liner. To maximize comfort and performance, it sports a design inspired by DEELUXE’s legendary Thermo Flex liner, which previously served as the gold standard in snowboarding for thermomoldable boots. Raising the bar even higher, the Stage 3 liner offers an excellent fit straight out of the box and can easily be thermomolded at your local DEELUXE dealer for a truly custom fit. For enhanced comfort, the liner also features a roomier toebox with a four-way-stretch material that can be thermomolded with or without toe caps. And to further boost performance, the liner’s external heel harness cradles your foot to provide exceptional heel hold and quick and secure lacing. Drop in and never look back with DEELUXE’s Stage 3 liner.
- Back Bone - This reinforced panel cradles the back of the boot to maximize durability and enhance response.