The Salomon Huck Knife Grom is a freestyle board for kids who have truly leveled up, but just aren't quite big enough yet for grown-up decks. The Huck Knife Grom has the same Freestyle edge bevel, Quad Camber, and solid medium flex that make the big Huck Knife so explosive and fun popping off lips and bashing through the park, so young innovators on the rise will have plenty of board to keep them going.
- Rocker Type - Quad Camber - The aggressive characteristics of camber blended with rocker on the tip and tail to make the board playful and agile in pow. Quad Camber built with a blend of different radiuses and is more forgiving than a regular camber but maintains the reactivity and pop.
- Sidewalls - Slingshot Sidewall - Carbon inlays that help load and release energy. It provides reactivity under the feet.
- Base - Sintered - An industry standard for quality sintered base materials. Provides a moderate balance between the speed created by a hard surface and good wax retention.
- Profile - Rocker / Camber / Flat / Camber / Rocker
- Shape - True Twin - Freestyle specific: Identical tip/tail lengths, symmetrical core profiling, flex, and a centered binding stance.
- Terrain - Park, Freestyle