As a three-time Transworld Good Wood Award winner and star of endless video segments, no board has seen more screen time than CAPiTA’s team favorite, the ULTRAFEAR. With Kevlar/Titanal Body Armor™ and a 1.5 mm Cork Edge Dampening System alongside the high strength Holysheet™ Fiberglass configuration, the technically advanced composition of the ULTRAFEAR provides increased ollie power and a toughness coveted by many riders. Loaded with high-end technical attributes and further upgraded with a Dual Blaster Ashpop Core™ and Quantum Drive™ high-speed sintered base, the ULTRAFEAR stands as one of the greatest jib and park boards in the world.
// watch product video //
- Rocker Type - PARK V2 PROFILE - These versatile boards feature a dual reverse camber Flat Kick freestyle shape. A zero camber section throughout the insert area provides a stable skate-style feel, while elevated contact points turn on a dime and float effortlessly in powder.
- Core - DUAL BLASTER ASHPOP CORE™ - A dense and powerful core built for durability and control.
- Sidewalls - Full ABS1000
- Base - QUANTUM DRIVE™ BASE - Harder, stronger, faster, the Quantum Drive™ base is an updated sintered ultra-high molecular weight, ultra-high density polyethylene base – The Millenium Falcon of bases, just got turbo charged.
- Profile - Rocker / Zero-Camber / Rocker
- Shape - True Twin
- Terrain - Freestyle, Park