CAPiTA Ultrafear Reverse Camber Snowboard | 2024
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery & Shipping
Delivery & Shipping
- Please allow 3-7 business days for delivery.
- We get orders shipped out the next business day if ordered by 12PM PST.
The ULTRAFEAR Reverse Camber provides lightning-quick maneuverability on approach with pre-pressed positioning for rails and boxes. This iconic tip and tail shape, combined with a reduced effective edge and slightly rockered contact points, sets up a very easy-to-ride platform with maximum forgiveness while retaining the ollie power and flex known for one of the world's greatest jib and park boards. As a star of endless video segments, no board has put more urban rail time up on the silver screen than the ULTRAFEAR Reverse Camber. No matter your camber preference, you can now attack your local resort and terrain park with the powerful pop of this tech-packed construction and all the fun freestylin' feel the ULTRAFEAR provides.
PARK V2 PROFILE – Flat camber beginning outside each insert and travelling through the centre of the board, with rocker zones from outside the inserts to the tip and tail. This new profile puts more flat in the board and shortens the rocker zones, maintaining pressability and a catch-free ride with extra stability and pop.
- TWIN SHAPE, RADIAL SIDECUT - A RADIAL sidecut is a single radius design that allows your board to start and finish a turn on the same arc.
- P2 SUPERLIGHT™ CORE - This paulownia and poplar core is extremely lightweight with high impact resistance and maximum pop.
- HOLYSHEET™ FIBERGLASS - The HOLYSHEET™ fiberglass configuration features fiber weaves with a high tensile strength and low modulus of elasticity. With a higher roving count in the same weight of glass, you can have a stronger and more responsive board without adding extra weight. It features Triaxial fiberglass on top of the core and Biaxial fiberglass beneath, creating a perfectly blended ride while increasing strength and durability.
- SUPERDRIVE™ FX BASE - Similar to the SUPERDRIVE™ EX, the newly formulated FX base is more transparent, yielding clearer, more vibrant graphics.
- PLT™ TOPSHEET TECH - PLT™ technology is exclusive to CAPiTA MFG and magically bonds the topsheet to an already pressed snowboard.
- 1.5MM CORK EDGE DAMPENING SYSTEM - Damp, durable, and lighter than rubber, the CORK EDGE DAMPENING SYSTEM is placed in between the steel edge and the ABS sidewall for increased protection from blunt force impacts.