Inspired by Jess Kimura's progression from the streets to the backcountry, The Equalizer was born to level the playing field on the mountain and offer riders a high-end all-mountain option designed specifically for women. These boards feature a custom-designed hybrid camber profile, which allows for incredible control—making you a better snowboarder in variable terrain and changing conditions. The signature ride and response have been created by implementing a P2 Superlight Core™ to achieve a desirable flex for all-mountain terrain, while Technora™ ƒ Flax Boosters have been retained in the construction to provide longitudinal power. Also featuring a Quantum Drive™ high-speed sintered base, The Equalizer is one of the most technically advanced women's freeride boards available.
- Camber - Alpine V1 Profile – The ALPINE V1 Profile design features mid-body camber with a flat tail and a reverse cambered nose. This allows for tons of pop and stability on hard pack while increasing float and landing power, improving the rider’s performance in deep snow. The camber runs longer in the tail—providing extra power for the ascent or for larger riders drawn to a dedicated wide series.
- Core - FSC Certified P2 Superlight Core™ – The P2 SUPERLIGHT CORE™ is an extremely lightweight core engineered to withstand high impact and deliver maximum pop. Comprised of an even mix of Poplar and Paulownia wood, the P2 is FSC® Certified and ready to dominate in any environment.
- Sidewalls - Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Base - Quantum Drive™ Base - The QUANTUM DRIVE™ running base is formulated with a progressive blend of compressed ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene. As an evolution from the already blazing fast ULTRADRIVE™, this running base features higher density for durability and absorbs more wax to wick longer and ride faster. Properly maintained sintered bases are fast, durable, and are the preferred choice of many high-end enthusiasts worldwide.
- Profile - Rocker / Camber / Rocker
- Shape - Directional
- Terrain - All-Mountain, Freeride