Bear witness to the technically supreme, supercharged, SUPER D.O.A. This game-changing super-snowboard has embraced the shaping and camber theory from one of the most successful and widely loved snowboards ever and amplified the construction for some serious fun.
Capita has integrated post-consumer recycled Polyethylene Terephthalate strips running the length of the board into a premium sorted layup of Poplar, Paulownia, and Beech to form an advanced hybrid wood core. That's tech talk for saying they've found a way to redirect discarded plastic bottles out of the recycling bin and put them into their snowboards. Combined with 50mm Super Carbon and three-dimensional coring, the 3D Thermopolymer Supercore™ provides reduced weight, increased impact thresholds, and enhanced reaction performance alongside our commitment to evolving responsible manufacturing.
For 2023, the SUPER D.O.A. now comes with a factory-direct Moonshot Omni-Tune™ optimizing high-speed performance while riding both regular and switch. If you want one of the most award-winning snowboards on the market combined with the most advanced tech available, look no further than the SUPER D.O.A.
- Camber - Resort V1 Profile - Our RESORT V1 Profile boards take full advantage of the benefits of traditional camber, zero camber, and reverse camber. This next-generation design allows you to get the pop and response of a cambered board with all the predictability and easy turn initiation of zero camber or reverse camber shapes.
- Core - 3D Thermopolymer SuperCore™ - Extremely lightweight and versatile core with recycled thermopolymer inlaid channels, combined with high impact resistance and maximum pop.
- Sidewalls - Fortress™ Kevlar Bound Sidewalls
- Base - Hyperdrive™ Base - Exclusively formulated, sintered, ultra-high molecular weight, ultra-high density polyethylene, custom-engineered with special additives. Rated for the most depraved speed junkies ONLY.
- Profile - Rocker / Camber / Rocker
- Shape - Blended Radial Sidecut / True Twin
- Terrain - Freestyle, All-Mountain, Park