Bear witness to the technically supreme, supercharged, SUPER D.O.A. This game-changing super-snowboard has embraced the shaping and camber theory from one of the most successful and widely loved snowboards ever and amplified the construction for some serious fun. We have integrated post-consumer recycled Polyethylene Terephthalate into ultra-thin strips of Poplar and Paulownia to form an advanced hybrid wood core. That's tech talk for saying we've found a way to redirect discarded plastic bottles out of the recycling bin and put them into our snowboards. Combined with 2 x 50mm SUPERCARBON™ and three-dimensional coring, the industry-first 3D Thermopolymer Hover Core™ provides reduced weight, increased impact thresholds, and enhanced reaction performance alongside our commitment to evolve responsible manufacturing. If you want one of the most award-winning snowboards on the market combined with the most advanced tech available, look no further than the SUPER D.O.A.
- Camber Type - RESORT V1 PROFILE - Our RESORT V1 Profile boards take full advantage of the benefits of traditional camber, zero camber, and reverse camber. This next-generation design allows you to get the pop and response of a cambered board with all the predictability and easy turn initiation of zero camber or reverse camber shapes.
- Core - 3D THERMOPOLYMER HOVER CORE™ - Extremely lightweight and versatile core with recycled thermopolymer inlaid channels, combined with high impact resistance and maximum pop.
- Addatives - THERMOPOLYMER CORE + 2 x 50mm SUPERCARBON™ + 3D PROFILING + FORTRESS™ KEVLAR BOUND SIDEWALLS
- Sidewalls - Full ABS1000
- Base - HYPERDRIVE™ BASE - Exclusively formulated, sintered, ultra-high molecular weight, ultra-high density polyethylene, custom-engineered with special additives. Rated for the most depraved speed junkies ONLY.
- Profile - Zero Rocker / Camber / Zero Rocker
- Shape - True Twin
- Terrain - Freestyle, All-Mountain, Park