The 2024 Slush Slasher is the playful mini-park and powder ripper that changed the game. This innovative short-board rails turns on the groomers, transition, and in the park, and it's as fun on jibs as it is in the deep stuff. This board is sure to change your perspective on any terrain and put a smile on even the grumpiest skeptics. These have evolved over the years for even more carving and powder power. But don't worry; they'll still stand out in a crowd preventing a lost board in your haze of never-ending good times. The Slush Slasher's deeper sidecut and positive camber underfoot provide hellacious carves and expanded versatility for freestyle maneuvers. The elongated nose plows over anything in its path, while its Vacation Tail lets you put these snow sharks on cruise control. With the Slush Slasher, the world is your seven-day weekend.
- SURF CAMBER PROFILE – The SURF CAMBER features smooth arcing tip and tails and camber through the inserts. The gentle low angle allows for maximum float and control.
- RADIAL SIDECUT - A RADIAL sidecut is a single radius design that allows your board to start and finish a turn on the same arc.
- FSC CERTIFIED DUAL CORE™ - The FSC® CERTIFIED DUAL CORE™ was built to achieve the consistent, dependable feel required from riders looking to take their skills to the next level. This lightweight core has zero irregularities and a consistent, uniform flex, combining lightweight Poplar with Beech for increased power and durability.
- SPECIAL BLEND FIBERGLASS - This configuration uses an optimum blend of 626g/m2 Biaxial fiberglass laminated in conjunction with structural additives to customize performance objectives.
- MAGIC BEAN RESIN - This advanced resin system has a bio-content of 60% renewable, agricultural raw material and is produced with no waste or greenhouse emissions. In production, it has a low-temperature requirement with a high yield output. Poppy, powerful, and extremely durable, MAGIC BEAN™ resin yields much stronger and more rigid qualities allowing a decrease in the wood core thickness. This means you get a lighter board while achieving higher energy return.
- INLAID ALLOY SKID PLATES - Reinforced with an ultralight skid plate, refined and reshaped to shave weight.
- SUPERDRIVE™ EX BASE - This hybrid 'sintruded' base is precision forged for high abrasion resistance and super smooth glide.