The Slush Slasher is the playful mini-park and powder ripper that changed the game. This innovative short-board rails turns on the groomers, transition, and in the park—it’s as fun on jibs as it is in the deep stuff. This board is sure to change your perspective on any terrain and put a smile on even the grumpiest of skeptics. Developed as the antithesis to serious snowboarding, the Spring Break Lightning Palmgraphic will cure any tropical depression you might be experiencing.
The Slush Slashers are sure to stand out in a crowd preventing a lost board in your haze of never-ending good times! The elongated nose plows over anything in its path while the V-shaped Vacation Tail lets you put these snow sharks on cruise control. With the Slush Slasher, the world is your seven-day weekend.
// watch product video //
- Rocker Type - The Party Profile features an easy to ride zero camber midsection with a kinked flat kick nose and a chilled out mellow tail. This allows the nose to rise above slush, pow, or chunder as you lay care-free carves on your way down the hill.
- Core - FSC® CERTIFIED SELECT CORE™ - Poppy lightweight core with no irregularities or finger joints for uniform flex and consistency.
- Sidewalls - Full ABS1000
- Base - SUPERDRIVE™ EX BASE - The new standard in sintruded base material, this versatile running base is precision forged for high abrasion resistance and a super smooth glide.
- Profile - Rocker / Flat / Slight Rocker
- Shape - Directional
- Terrain - Groomers, Slush, Carving