CAPiTA Spring Break Resort Twin Snowboard | 2024
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery & Shipping
Delivery & Shipping
- Please allow 3-7 business days for delivery.
- We get orders shipped out the next business day if ordered by 12PM PST.
The 2024 Spring Break Resort Twin aligns the unique vibe of Spring Break tropical snowboarding with a proper twin freestyle shape aimed at the masses. With waist-widths more in-line with conventional freestyle and resort snowboards and an iconic twin silhouette respectful of its big brother, the S.B. Powder Twin, these are your everyday resort shreds for fans of Spring Break. With a technically advanced combination of Paulownia, Poplar, and Beech to reduce weight, the META Core™—combined with four 30 mm Carbon V-Tech Amplifiers—yields incredible response. The Spring Break Resort Twin also features a New Age Twin shape with Death Grip™ for carving prowess, which means more fun in the sun, ripping around your local resort.
RESORT V2 TWIN PROFILE – This revolutionary all-terrain shape has a raised camber platform through the inserts to retain high-speed edge hold through variable terrain, elevated contact points to land and float in powder, and Flat Kick tip and tail arcs for faster, more aggressive transitions.
- DEATH GRIP™ - Death Grip™ is a design theory that incorporates a reverse sidecut arc in the midsection of the board. This reverse camber arc provides a point of contact to apply pressure and retain control throughout the turn in both freestyle and freeride settings.
- META CORE - The paulownia and poplar P2 Superlight Core gets boosted with shock-absorbing beech stringers through the inserts. This gives it increased strength and even snappier pop.
HOLYSHEET™ TRI/BI FIBERGLASS - Developed over a three-year span, this advanced resin system has a bio-content of 60% renewable, agricultural raw material. It is plant based that does not compete with primary food sources and is produced with no waste or greenhouse emissions. In production, it has a low-temperature requirement with a high yield output. This resin system is poppy, powerful, and extremely durable.
CARBON FIBER BOOSTERS - Increases power and response while remaining ultralight.
- POWERDRIVE™ BASE - Dynamic and durable, easy to maintain and reliable, this "sintruded" base material is electric through the trees and fast over the flats. . Featuring attributes of both sintered and extruded base material the POWDER DRIVE™ base was exclusively formulated for the extra-wide chassis of the Spring Break Powder Division and were designed with the powder lifestyle in mind