This ain't no business-in-the-front and party-in-the-back type product. It's all business, and all party, and it's like that all of the time. With a rarely seen symmetrical approach to party boarding, we present you with the Spring Break Powder Twin. Yep, it looks like a twin tip park board but guess what, it retains many of the geometric theories that have made Spring Break Snowboards legendary in the powder–and on the corduroy. Perfect for a freestyler living in a powder zone, or just a larger rider having a hard time finding a wide-enough twin, the Powder Twin will deliver. Featuring a super-wide chassis and Surf Rocker camber profile for maximum flotation, the SBPT has the signature Spring Break super-tight six-meter sidecut to surf the waves and slash the goods.
*Note, base colors may vary between black and red!*
- Camber - Surf Camber Twin Profile - The SURF CAMBER TWIN features smooth arcing tip and tails and camber through the inserts. The gentle low angle allows for maximum float and control.
- Core - FSC Certified P2 Superlight Core™ - The P2 SUPERLIGHT CORE™ is an extremely lightweight core engineered to withstand high impact and deliver maximum pop. Comprised of an even mix of Poplar and Paulownia wood, the P2 is FSC® Certified and ready to dominate in any environment.
- Sidewalls - Full ABS1000
- Base - Powder Drive™ Base - Dynamic and durable, easy to maintain and reliable, this base material is electric through the trees and fast over the flats. Featuring attributes of both sintered and extruded base material the POWDER DRIVE™ base was exclusively formulated for the extra-wide chassis of the Spring Break Powder Division and were designed with the powder lifestyle in mind.
- Profile - Rocker / Camber / Rocker
- Shape - Blended Radial Sidecut / True Twin
- Terrain - All-Mountain, Powder