This ain’t no business-in-the-front and party-in-the-back type product. It’s all business, and all party, and it’s like that all of the time. With a rarely seen symmetrical approach to party boarding, we present you with the all-new Spring Break Powder Twin. Yep, it looks like a twin tip park board but guess what, it retains many of the geometric theories that have made Spring Break Snowboards legendary in the powder—and on the corduroy. Perfect for a freestyler living in a powder zone, or just a larger rider having a hard time finding a wide-enough twin, the Powder Twin will deliver. Featuring a super-wide chassis and Surf Rocker camber profile for maximum flotation, the SBPT has the signature Spring Break super-tight six-meter sidecut to surf the waves and slash the goods.
// watch product video //
- Rocker Type - The SURF ROCKER TWIN features a continuous arching tip and tail inspired by the modern design of many of today’s best surfboards: flat through the inserts with smooth arching tip and tails. The gentle low angle allows for maximum float and control.
- Core - Dual Blaster Ashpop Core™ - The DUAL BLASTER ASHPOP CORE™ features internal Poplar strips fused with a more dense and powerful Ash wood through the insert area and along the rails. With a stable and predictable feel underfoot, these cores provide the energy and reliability required from CAPiTA's most in-demand and best-selling series of the year.
- Sidewalls - Full ABS1000
- Base - POWDER DRIVE™ BASE - Dynamic and durable, easy to maintain and reliable, this base material is electric through the trees and fast over the flats. Exclusively formulated for the wide chassis of the Spring Break powder division these bases were made with the powder lifestyle in mind.
- Profile - Rocker / Camber / Rocker
- Shape - True Twin
- Terrain - Powder, Freeride