The all-new Pathfinder Reverse is a must-have deck for your resort quiver. It is fun, maneuverable, easy to ride, and capable of big things. Offered in both low-rise camber for carving and ollie power, and a reverse camber version for a looser, skate-style feel, there is a choice for every rider looking for a board with a performance pedigree and a modest price. Featuring a throwback blunted shape with a shorter tip and tail for decreased swing weight and a time-tested lightweight and durable construction configuration, the Pathfinder emerges as one of the best consumer buys in the game.
- Rocker Type - PARK V2 PROFILE - These versatile boards feature a dual reverse camber Flat Kick freestyle shape. A zero camber section throughout the insert area provides a stable skate-style feel, while elevated contact points turn on a dime and float effortlessly in powder.
- Core - FSC® CERTIFIED DUAL CORE™ - Poppy lightweight Poplar core combined with Beech for increased power and durability.
- Sidewalls - Full ABS1000
- Base - SUPERDRIVE™ EX BASE - The new standard in sintruded base material, this versatile running base is precision forged for high abrasion resistance and a super smooth glide.
- Profile - Rocker / Zero Camber (Flat) / Rocker
- Shape - True Twin
- Terrain - Freestyle, Park, Urban