Designed to replicate the Outerspace Living series in geometrics engineered for Women, these perfectly balanced all-terrain freeride boards are stable, supportive, and poppy—yet forgiving and easy to ride at the same time. Featuring camber underfoot for controlled turns and a rockered nose and tail that floats in powder, the Paradise rides above the choppy stuff that life on the mountain can throw at you. These highly sought-after decks feature an all-new FSC® Certified Multizone Core™ combined with super-strength 4 x 20mm Carbon Aramid Beams, among other performance-enhancing construction characteristics. With the twin-tip design lines of a freestyle board and the camber theory of a freeride board, these boards offer confident control every rider will love.
- Camber - Resort V3 Profile - The RESORT V3 Profile provides the best of both worlds. It has a raised camber platform through the inserts to retain high-speed edge hold through variable terrain, elevated contact points to land and float in powder, and traditional tip and tail arcs for smoother transitions.
- Core - FSC Certified Multizone Core™ - Poppy lightweight Poplar core combined with Beech for increased power and durability. Newly re-engineered to taper between the insert packs for a more forgiving flex.
- Sidewalls - Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Base - Superdrive™ FX Base – Similar to the SUPERDRIVE™ EX, the newly formulated FX base is more transparent, yielding clearer, more vibrant graphics.
- Profile - Rocker / Camber / Rocker
- Shape - Directional Twin
- Terrain - All-Mountain, Freestyle