*PRE-ORDER ITEM | SHIPPING FIRST WEEK OF OCTOBER*
Designed to replicate the Outerspace Living series in geometrics engineered for Women, these perfectly balanced all-terrain freeride boards are stable, supportive, and poppy—yet forgiving and easy to ride at the same time. Featuring camber underfoot for controlled turns and a rockered nose and tail that floats in powder, the Paradise rides above the choppy stuff that life can throw at you. New for 2020, these decks feature super-strength 4 x 20 mm Carbon Kevlar Struts and an all-new SuperDrive™ FX base among other performance-enhancing construction characteristics. With the true twin-tip design lines of a freestyle board and the camber theory of a freeride board, these boards offer confident control every rider will love.
// watch product video //
- Rocker Type - RESORT V3 PROFILE - The RESORT V3 Profile provides the best of both worlds. It has a raised camber platform through the inserts to retain high-speed edge hold through variable terrain, elevated contact points to land and float in powder, and traditional tip and tail arcs for smoother transitions.
- Core - FSC® CERTIFIED DUAL CORE™ - Poppy lightweight Poplar core combined with Beech for increased power and durability.
- Sidewalls - Full ABS1000
- Base - NEW! SUPERDRIVE™ FX BASE - Similar to the SUPERDRIVE™ EX, the newly formulated FX base is more transparent, yielding clearer, more vibrant graphics.
- Profile - Rocker / Camber / Rocker
- Shape - True Twin
- Terrain - All-Mountain, Freeride