The 2024 Outerspace Living features a true-twin freestyle shape blended with an all-terrain camber profile built for freeriding. The inserts are slightly set back to reflect how most riders prefer to mount their bindings on this model, technically making it a directional twin, while retaining the option to mount centered as a true twin depending on stance preference. Inspired by the award-winning Mercury series, positive camber lies underfoot for power retention while an elevated nose and tail help the board swim through variable conditions. Forgiving when you want them to be while powerful enough to handle sticky situations, these decks feature the FSC® Certified Multizone Core™, which provides resort riding response as well as performance in side-country conditions. Do you want to crush laps through the park after the powder is tracked out? If so, then this is the board for you.
RESORT V3 PROFILE – The RESORT V3 Profile provides the best of both worlds. It has a raised camber platform through the inserts to retain high-speed edge hold through variable terrain, elevated contact points to land and float in powder, and traditional tip and tail arcs for smoother transitions.
- FSC CERTIFIED MULTIZONE CORE™ - Poppy lightweight Poplar core combined with Beech for increased power and durability. Newly reeengineered to taper between the insert packs for a more forgiving flex.
- SUPERDRIVE™ FX BASE - Similar to the SUPERDRIVE™ EX, the newly formulated FX base is more transparent, yielding clearer, more vibrant graphics.
- MAGIC BEAN RESIN - This advanced resin system has a bio-content of 60% renewable, agricultural raw material and is produced with no waste or greenhouse emissions. In production, it has a low-temperature requirement with a high yield output. Poppy, powerful, and extremely durable, MAGIC BEAN™ resin yields much stronger and more rigid qualities allowing a decrease in the wood core thickness. This means you get a lighter board while achieving higher energy return.
- CARBON KEVLAR STRUTS - Mixed material technical weave yields an optimal blend of performance and strength.
- SPECIAL BLEND FIBERGLASS - This configuration uses an optimum blend of 626g/m2 Biaxial fiberglass laminated in conjunction with structural additives to customize performance objectives.
- PLT™ TOPSHEET TECH - PLT™ technology is exclusive to CAPiTA MFG and magically bonds the topsheet to an already pressed snowboard.
- SIDEWALLS - Full ABS1000