The 2023 CAPiTA Outerspace Living was built for the resort utilitarian that lives for freeriding with a lightweight, versatile, all-terrain ride. This mid-flexing, directional twin is combined with the best of both worlds Resort V3 profile to provide you with camber between the inserts, for high-speed edge hold on any terrain, and reverse camber at the contact points to added float and smoother transitions. Featuring a new Multizone Core, the Outerspace Living is super strong in the most impact-prone areas of the board while still keeping it torsional flexible and fun to ride. Following in the footsteps of the popular Mercury, but is brought back down to earth at a wallet-friendly price. Ride powder in the morning and lap the park in the afternoon, all without changing boards.
- Camber - Resort V3 Profile - The RESORT V3 Profile provides the best of both worlds. It has a raised camber platform through the inserts to retain high-speed edge hold through variable terrain, elevated contact points to land and float in powder, and traditional tip and tail arcs for smoother transitions.
- Core - FSC Certified Multizone Core™ - Poppy lightweight Poplar core combined with Beech for increased power and durability. Newly re-engineered to taper between the insert packs for a more forgiving flex.
- Sidewalls - Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Base - Superdrive™ FX Base – Similar to the SUPERDRIVE™ EX, the newly formulated FX base is more transparent, yielding clearer, more vibrant graphics.
- Profile - Rocker / Camber / Rocker
- Shape - Directional Twin
- Terrain - All-Mountain, Freestyle