The Outerspace Living features a true-twin freestyle shape blended with an all-terrain camber profile built for freeriding. New for 2022, the inserts are slightly set back to reflect how most riders prefer to mount their bindings on this model. The resulting versatility has catapulted the Outerspace Living into a fan favorite and now our number two selling board worldwide. Inspired by the award-winning Mercury series, positive camber lies underfoot for power retention while the nose and tail are elevated to help the board swim through powder and variable conditions. Forgiving when you want them to be, but powerful enough to handle sticky situations, these decks feature super-strength 4 x 20 mm Carbon Kevlar Struts and an all-new SuperDrive™ FX base. The Outerspace Living excels at handling in-bound resort features as well as side-country conditions. Do you want to crush laps through the park after the powder is tracked out? If so, then this is the board for you.
- Rocker Type - RESORT V3 PROFILE - The RESORT V3 Profile provides the best of both worlds. It has a raised camber platform through the inserts to retain high-speed edge hold through variable terrain, elevated contact points to land and float in powder, and traditional tip and tail arcs for smoother transitions.
- Core - FSC® CERTIFIED DUAL CORE™ - Poppy lightweight Poplar core combined with Beech for increased power and durability.
- Additives - 4 x 20mm CARBON KEVLAR STRUTS
- Sidewalls - Full ABS1000
- Base - SUPERDRIVE™ FX BASE - Similar to the SUPERDRIVE™ EX, the newly formulated FX base is more transparent, yielding clearer, more vibrant graphics.
- Profile - Rocker / Camber / Rocker
- Shape - True Twin
- Terrain - All-Mountain, Freeride, Freestyle