CAPiTA Micro Mini Snowboard | 2024
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery & Shipping
Delivery & Shipping
- Please allow 3-7 business days for delivery.
- We get orders shipped out the next business day if ordered by 12PM PST.
The 2024 Micro Mini is the perfect board for kids getting their first experience in the snowboarding game. Redesigned from the ground up, this new series features a new shape and side cut to enhance the learning curve for young guns and new riders. With a target age range from 2 years old on the 80, and upward of 8 years old on the 110, these are great learning boards when the length of the board reflects a range approximately between the distance from the floor to the rider's chin and brow. The FSC® Certified Select 2.0 Core™ and Micro-Glass configuration provides a uniquely lightweight board with a flex relative to smaller rider weights. New EVA Top sheet Pads surround the insert packs for a comfortable binding to board feel underfoot, making the all-new Micro Mini design an ideal turning and learning experience.
- PARK MINI PROFILE – Rockered and beveled for catch-free riding.
- FSC CERTIFIED SELECT 2.0 CORE™ - Poppy lightweight core with no irregularities for uniform flex and consistency. New wood core profiling for youth-specific weight and flex optimization!
XXX[TRUDED]™ BASE - If there’s one thing we know about kids and groms, it’s that they can be hard on their gear and they’re never going to wax their snowboard. The XXX[TRUDED] base material is a high-density extruded base material that is durable and low maintenance. The relative surface strength equals a base that will last longer and be more durable when jibbing and ripping around the mountain.
- PAM16000™ TOPSHEET
- 360 DEGREE HRC48 STEEL EDGES
- MAGIC BEAN RESIN – This advanced resin system has a bio-content of 60% renewable, agricultural raw material and is produced with no waste or greenhouse emissions. In production, it has a low-temperature requirement with a high yield output. Poppy, powerful, and extremely durable, MAGIC BEAN™ resin yields much stronger and more rigid qualities allowing a decrease in the wood core thickness. This means you get a lighter board while achieving higher energy return