A favorite of all-terrain masters like Kevin Backstrom and Arthur Longo, the 2023 Mercury will get you into and out of every possible situation. This award-winning series is renowned for all-terrain versatility, from powder and kickers to side hits and laps around the park. It has been designed for power when you want it and float when you need it. For 2022, the Mercury is now available in a 147 size for smaller riders. With this board, there's no need to check the weather report because it can handle it all. Featuring a new Hover Core™, among many other technical attributes like Amplitex™ V-Tech Amplifiers, the Mercury's durability and ollie power reign supreme.
*Base colors vary between black/white and white/black (inverted)*
- Camber - Resort V2 Profile – This revolutionary all-terrain shape provides the best of both worlds. It has a raised camber platform through the inserts to retain high-speed edge hold through variable terrain, elevated contact points to land and float in powder, and Flat Kick tip and tail arcs for faster, more aggressive transitions.
- Core - Hover Core – An energetic core that is ultra-light and strong with excellent dampening properties.
- Sidewalls - Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Base - Hyperdrive™ Base – Exclusively formulated, sintered, ultra-high molecular weight, ultra-high density polyethylene, custom-engineered with special additives. Rated for the most depraved speed junkies only.
- Profile - Rocker / Camber / Rocker
- Shape - New Age Directional – NEW AGE DIRECTIONAL sidecuts are progressive sidecuts, which also incorporate a reverse sidecut arc in the midsection of the board. Due to a reduced effective edge as a result of hybrid camber shapes, this reverse camber arc provides a point of contact to retain control throughout the turn and is affectionately referred to as DEATH GRIP™.
- Terrain - All-Mountain, Freestyle, Freeride