A favorite of all-terrain masters like Kevin Backstrom and Arthur Longo, the Mercury will get you into and out of every possible situation. This award-winning series is renowned for all-terrain versatility from powder and kickers to side hits and laps around the park. It has been designed for power when you want it and float when you need it. For 2022, it now comes in four new sizes including a 150 for smaller riders and three dedicated wide offerings for riders with larger boot sizes. With this board, there's no need to check the weather report because it can handle it all. Featuring an ultralight Panda Core™ with Bamboo Power Rods™ among many other technical attributes like Amplitex™ V-Tech Amplifiers, the Mercury's durability and ollie power reign supreme.
- Camber Type - RESORT V2 PROFILE - This revolutionary all-terrain shape provides the best of both worlds. It has a raised camber platform through the inserts to retain high-speed edge hold through variable terrain, elevated contact points to land and float in powder, and Flat Kick tip and tail arcs for faster, more aggressive transitions.
- Core - PANDA CORE™ - Super lightweight core aligned with bamboo power rods.
- Additives - 4 x 25mm AMPLITEX™ AMPLIFIERS + 8 x BAMBOO POWER RODS + DEATH GRIP™
- Sidewalls - Full ABS1000
- Base - HYPERDRIVE™ BASE - Exclusively formulated, sintered, ultra-high molecular weight, ultra-high density polyethylene, custom-engineered with special additives. Rated for the most depraved speed junkies ONLY.
- Profile - Rocker / Camber / Rocker
- Shape - Directional
- Terrain - Freeride, All-Mountain, Powder